Emerson IC695CMM002 RX3i - 2 Ch Serial Communications Module
Emerson IC695CMM002 provides two independent, isolated serial ports. Serial Communications module.
Each port can be configured for MODBUS Master, MODBUS Slave, CCM Slave, DNP3 Master, DNP3 Slave, or Serial I/O protocol. In addition, for modules that that have firmware version 1.10 or later, each port can be configured for CCM Slave protocol. For modules that have version 1.20 or later, each port can be configured for DNP3 Master or DNP3 Slave protocol using Machine Edition 5.6 SIM 10 or later. If any port is configured for DNP3 Master or Slave, the other ports on the module can only be configured for DNP3 Master or Slave.
For modules with firmware version 1.32 or later, half-duplex flow control can be configured. Otherwise, flow control defaults to full-duplex.
Additional module features include:
▪ Port-to-port isolation and port-to-backplane isolation.
▪ RS-232, RS-485/422 communication, software-selected
▪ Hardware handshake: RTS/CTS for RS-232
▪ Selectable Baud Rates: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2K
▪ Module fault status reporting (Watchdog, Ram Fail, Flash Fail)
▪ Module identity and status reporting, including LED status indicators
▪ Meets CE, UL/CUL 508 and 1604, and ATEX requirements
▪ Flash memory for future upgrades
These modules must be located in an RX3i Universal Backplane. An RX3i CPU with firmware version 3.83 or later is required. Machine Edition 5.5 with Service Pack 2 SIM 4 or later is required for configuration. Machine Edition 5.6 SIM 6 or later is required for CCM Slave protocol. Machine Edition 5.6 SIM10 or later is required for DNP3 protocol. Machine Edition 5.8 SIM 2 or later is required for SPL protocol.
RX3i Serial Communications Modules can be hot-inserted and removed following the instructions in the PACSystems RX3i System Manual, GFK-2314.